Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Made it to Mexico!

 
 

Hola,
 

I didn't get to write last night because we were stuck in the most horrible traffic I have ever seen. We got picked up from the airport at 5:30 and didn't get to the presidents home until about 9:00-9:30ish. They drive insane here. I didn't think we were going to  die but I worried a lot that our brakes were going to give out. On our adventure to the president's house I saw a dead dog on the highway, one car accident, and a lot of cutting off and road rage. My pday is Monday and I only get to send a quick email to let you know I got here. I have to go now but I want you all to know that I love you and send a picture of all of us that traveled and made it to the presidents house. The president's assistants are the elders on the very left and very right.
 

Love,

Elder Berry

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment